Have you seen some of the vintage Laura Ashley images, like this one above? SO good. Floral upon floral upon floral. The original Laura Ashley started out doing scarves and then slowly worked into fashion and home goods. I'm loving this 6 months collaboration with the iconic company because I get to explore just how beautiful their floral story is. I love how they incorporated their lovely patterns into a variety of uses and created that romantic, Secret Garden vibe. You guys know I'm ALL about that.
Laura Ashley is celebrating their 60th anniversary this year! And to kick it off they are hosting a giveaway where you can win a TRIP TO ENGLAND. You can enter every day until September 30th. Enter by visiting the Laura Ashley site sweepstakes.
I thought I'd tell my own floral story as inspired by Laura Ashley by showing you how I would live the floral life. Here's what I would do:
- Floral chandelier
- Florals in a vase and Laura Ashley on the wall
- A floral cell phone
- A floral decal for your wall
- Floral wallpaper EVERYWHERE
- Floral upholstered chair
- Floral paintings by my fave artist of the moment, Laura Jones
- Laura Ashley quilted bag
- Florals in my cup
- Vintage Laura Ashley jumper
- Floral postal stamps (every country has their own!)
- Floral prints
- Floral car goes without saying
- Floral patterns by Laura Ashley
What type of story do you tell through your design choices? Geometrics? Color?